The Staff Training led by UPV focuses on Nuclear Safety Culture and aims at providing an overall theoretical and practical knowledge on the following aspects of Nuclear Safety:
- Fundamental prerequisites of nuclear technology;
- Deterministic Safety Assessment;
- Probabilistic Safety Assessment;
- Fuel Cycle;
- Waste Management;
- Nuclear Power Plants (NPP);
- Security and Emergency Response.
The Training includes a mixture of workshops, lectures with external experts and interaction among participants.
The training took place on the 25th – 29th October 2021 in virtual mode.
The Agenda of the training and the activity report can be downloaded in this section.