Roundtables with key-stakeholders09.04.2021
Within the framework of WP1, preparatory to the development of project’s main deliverables, the Belarusian Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) organized local workshops to share the results of needs analysis and RADIUM Master structure. The aim was twofold:
- Consulting with local stakeholders and potential employers to get useful inputs for the RADIUM Policy Paper before presenting it to the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Collecting ideas on University-enterprises cooperation within the RADIUM project.
5 roundtables have been organized in total: one per Belarusian HEI with the exception of BSU and BSUIR, which organized the event jointly, being both based in Minsk. The roundtables, lasting from 2 to 3 hours, took place on the
- 25th March at Polotsk State University and Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno.
- 30th March at Francisk Skorina Gomel State University.
- 5th April at Belarusian State University in partnership with Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radio-electronics.
- 8th April at Polessky State University.
The conclusions and main findings of the consultations will be taken into consideration for the development of the RADIUM Master.