Aiming the successful implementation of the project “EU best practices-based education in Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Culture for the Belarusian Academia” (RADIUM), co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union (Agreement Number: 2019-1959 / 001-001, project reference number: 609721-EPP-1-2019-1-IT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP), a tender for the purchase of equipment is announced at the Polessky State University.
The list of purchased equipment and the terms of participation in the tender can be found at:
- website of the PolesSU: www.polessu.by or www.eng.polessu.by
- electronic trading platform: https://goszakupki.by/
Equipment purchase numbers on the electronic trading platform:
- auc0000369675 – Karyotype and FISH-analysis Microscope
- auc0000369666 – Drying Cupboard
- auc0000369623 – Personal Dosimeter
- auc0000369545 – Alarm Dosimeter
- auc0000369584 – Radiation Monitor
- The equipment is purchased in the framework of RADIUM project registered in the Ministry of economy of the Republic of Belarus № 2/20/001095 of 27.07.2020.
The cost of equipment subjects VAT exemption!